Tuesday, 5 March 2013

REVISED THEORY INTO PRACTICE PROPOSAL & IDEA DEVELOPMENT

Revised Proposal:



Further Development of Idea:

I wanted to make solid decisions about the overall aesthetic of the publication as this was something I was still unsure of. Once a final concept and idea is confirmed it will enable me to put together content and layout ideas. Below are my design ideas for my publication:







Final Revised Idea Proposal for Publication:

The final design idea shown (above) is the design idea I want to design and produce. I feel the aesthetics are more true to the 80's, and allows me to be creative with the layout and structure of the scrapbook. I want it to feel like a fashion enthusiast/student has created for either personal use or for educational purposes, using a variety of stocks, and binding the scrapbook after the content has been printed and organised.

0 comments: