Thursday, 6 February 2014

JADE CLARK - NOTES FROM THE CHAIR LIFT ARTICLE



An article taken from http://notesfromthechairlift.com a fashion blog, promoting Jade's work. 

SICK


Outfit Details
Jade Clark “SICK” Tee – Mercy-Merci
WOLVES Sunglasses – Valley Eyewear 
Faux leather-jacket – Forever 21
Wanted Chambers High Top Sneaker – Urban Outfitters
SICK
“Let’s go down to the Tennis Court and talk it up like Yeah!”
Im sort of Obsessed with all holographic things.. so of course I about died, when I saw this SICK tee!! Everything about it is just dripping with radness, and it suits my snowboard/surf chick style to a T. I think everyone should own a good statement tee for the days you want to be a little loud. Or when you are in one of those “you can’t sit with us” sort of moods. This tee defiantly isn’t meant for the timid.. but I dare you to be more outspoken.
Now as for the WOLVES they are my All Time Fav sunglasses!! Not only are they perfect for Howlin’ at the Moon, they also do a Superb job of shielding your eyes from the sun. Plus they use Carl Zeiss lenses which are the best in the business. Trust me as a photographer I wish all of my lenses were Carl Zeiss.  Also they are pretty hefty sunnies so if you treat them right, they should last a lifetime. Personally I would prefer to never take them off.

0 comments: