Sunday, 9 February 2014

VOGUE EXHIBITIONS

I looked into exhibitions of Vogue, hoping to find exhibitions of their designs and graphic design/branding. However, the exhibitions which are found via research through magazine and the Vogue website, are primarily photography or fashion based. 

I don't feel those are particularly beneficial to my research project or practical as they are not the focus I intend to research further into, however the idea of creating an exhibition around the idea of their design focus is quite interesting and could be an idea for the practical element.

I have collated a list of Vogue related exhibitions:

90% of them are are from 2013 and 2014.

Isabella Blow's Fashion Collection Exhibition
Kate Moss Photography Exhibition
Vogue Fashion Illustration Exhibition
Tim Walker Exhbition
Charles James Met Exhibition
  

0 comments: