Tuesday, 25 March 2014

BALENCIAGA - PRE-FALL/PRE-SPRING COLLECTION

Below shows two collections of photographs which I have chosen to use for the MONO branding. I decided to use Balenciaga's upcoming collection due to the structure and monochromatic forms relating to the concept, photography and logo chosen for the brief. I also felt the imagery also reflected the natural forms shown in the photography taken myself. Rather than taking photos of clothes without impact or as intense visual quality, I feel that using these photos and crediting Balenciaga is the best approach to representing the brand as a luxury line. Imagery will be changed to greyscale however for use throughout the project again to ensure the concept is delivered strongly.

Source: Balenciaga
Pre-Spring 2015:
















- - - -

Pre-Fall 2014:







0 comments: